Tuesday 3 April 2007

... from Bethany

I really enjoyed the past two days. Monday was great I liked being able to hold the selected artifacts in my hands. I was able to look at them close up and see what they were. Some of them were more recognizable than others.I would never have known that the jewelry was in fact made from real human hair.Developing and fixing our images onto photo paper was exciting. It was a brilliant and new experience.

Today (Tuesday) equally as much fun.I have been to the National Media Museum many times in the past, but today was definitely the best. You were able to tell us stuff about the images we were looking at.For example the pinhole image. Before today that was just a name now I know what it means.I loved looking at the book in the little room. The book we were unable to touch because of its delicacy and age, it was fantastic to have the lady with the gloves turn the pages for us to look all the way through. I am looking forward to having a go at that type of imaging at home.

From Bethany Heron

No comments: