Thursday 3 May 2007

Press photos

Many thanks to you all for coming on Sunday and making it an occasion! The video was up and running on Monday morning (with your suggested improvements) and you will be getting a copy of the DVD in the post, if it hasn't come already, along with the catalogue which I'm very pleased with.

I've just heard that the TES are using quite a big picture in this week's issue, out tomorrow Friday 4 May. There was a nice write-up and picture in the Keighley News on 19 April, and there may have been a news item in Amateur Photographer on 18 April, but I've not seen that. There is a full-page feature and pictures in the May edition of Worth Valley Mag. This is a free magazine delivered to local households, also available at Haworth Post Office for example.

Northern Life magazine (monthly) are meant to be running a story about the project.This is another free publication but I don't know where you can find it.

I really will get round to posting some more of my photos on the blog. You can try downloading pictures or still frames from the film if you know how to do it. I can capture DVD images in my iMovie programme, but if you want a particular image and can't do it yourself, let me know and I'll do it for you.

No comments: